Martin Baker, CFP®
Supervisor, Paraplanning & Advanced Planning Consultant
- Serves as a resource on issues involving estate, trust, charitable, education, business, and social security planning strategies
- Oversees a team providing financial planning support through assisting with plan creation, analysis, and recommendations for advisors' clients.
- Holds the CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional certification and the FINRA Series 7 and 66 securities registrations
- Earned a bachelor’s degree in finance from Bentley University
- Previously held several positions at Fidelity and UBS